[ Administrative Lawyer Tenerife ]
The Administrative Law is the one who is in charge of regulating Public administration, the relationships between them, and, what is more important, the relations between them and the citizens. The important role of Public Administration in our society and the very functions that are conferred by the legal system, makes this branch is one of the most important in a multitude of situations of everyday life and business.
Some of the areas in which our professionals can provide you with the services you need, both in an administrative and contentious-administrative, are the following:
- Challenge sanctions imposed in all kinds of areas.
- Tenders and public procurement.
- Advice and defense of public officials and employees in the defence of their legitimate interests.
- Filing of claims for liability of Public Administrations.
- Eminent domain procedures.
- Tax procedures.
- Government subsidies and support.