Data protection policy
“PEOPLE INFORMED AND PROTECTED DATA”
COMMITMENT TO THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The management / governing Body CONFIJULAB SL (hereinafter the controller), assume maximum responsibility and commitment to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, ensuring the continuous improvement of the controller with the objective of achieving excellence in regard to compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general Regulation on data protection) (OJEU L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and the Spanish regulations on the protection of personal data (Organic Law, sector-specific legislation and its implementing rules).
The Data Protection Policy of CONFIJULAB SL it rests on the principle of responsibility proactive, according to which the controller is responsible for the implementation of the legal framework and case law that governs the Policy, and is able to prove it before the competent control authorities.
In this sense, the person responsible of the treatment is governed by the following principles which should serve to all of your staff as a guide and frame of reference on the processing of personal data:
- Data protection from the design: the controller shall, both at the time of determining the means of treatment as at the time of treatment, technical and organisational measures, such as the seudonimización, designed to effectively implement the data protection principles, such as data minimisation, and to integrate the necessary safeguards into the processing.
- Data protection by default: the controller shall apply appropriate technical and organizational measures appropriate to ensure that, by default, only be the object of the treatment the personal data which are necessary for each specific purpose of the processing.
- Protection of data in the life cycle of the information: the measures that ensure the protection of personal data will be applicable over the full cycle of the life of the information.
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: the personal data will be treated in a licit, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party.
- Purpose limitation: the personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate, and will not be treated further in a way incompatible with those purposes.
- Data minimisation: the personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
- Accuracy: the personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; it shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that it is erased or rectified without delay the personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are treated.
- Limitation of the conservation period: the personal data will be maintained in a manner that permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing of personal data.
- Integrity and confidentiality: the personal data shall be processed in such a way as to guarantee the appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful use and against their loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of technical or organisational measures appropriate.
- Information and training: one of the keys to ensuring the protection of personal data is the training and information that is provided to the personnel involved in the treatment of the same. During the life cycle of the information, all personnel with access to the data will be appropriately trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with the data protection legislation.
The Data Protection Policy of CONFIJULAB SL it is communicated to all the personnel responsible for the treatment and provision of all the stakeholders.
Consequently, the present Data Protection Policy involves all staff responsible for the processing, which you must know and assume it, considering it as their own, with each member responsible for implementing and verifying the data protection standards applicable to their activity, as well as to identify and provide the opportunities for improvement that it considers appropriate with the objective of achieving excellence in connection with your compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the management / governing Body CONFIJULAB SL, as many times as necessary, to comply at all times with the provisions in force regarding the protection of data of a personal nature.